Monday, March 9, 2015

A Simple Change Release Day Blitz

ascbanner Release Day Blitz Title: A Simple Change Author: J.L. Ostle Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult   635566791315123751(1) ascsynop My name is Alisha, I am a goody, goody. I follow the rules, I work hard and study while everyone else parties and hooks up. I'm ok with that, I'm use to it. My life isn't simple though, I have a secret-I'm in love with my next door neighbour, my best friend Kyle Jacobs. Kyle Jacobs is popular, hot, wanted by every girl in school. I am the exact opposite, I'm invisible, unnoticed, I haven't even kissed a boy. One girly weekend to a spa for a makeover changes everything. I start getting noticed, even Kyle is starting to act differently around me. Somebody though doesn't like this new change, doesn't like how Kyle and I are blurring the lines from friendship to something more. New adult contemporary romance with mature content. Recommended for 17+ due to mature language and adult situations.   cba92-add-to-goodreads-button31   Release Day Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/418191068350633/   ascteasers       ascteaser1     ascteaser2     ascteaser3   BUY LINKS:   About J.L. J.L. Ostle was born in Antrim, Northern Ireland, now living in Carlisle, England. J.L. Ostle is a full time mother looking after her cute, active little boy. When she she hasn't got her head stuck in a book or writing, she's watching movies, or doing activities with her friends and their children. 163015_1678030227066_1811501_n https://www.facebook.com/J.L.Ostle   FB Profile Pic for Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment